These are the Computer Science S7 Syllabus Engineering (CSE) KTU has scheduled for B.Tech. You can view or download the KTU S3 CSE syllabus pdf below.
Computer Science S7 Syllabus(CSE)
- CS401 Computer Graphics
- CS403 Programming Paradigms
- CS405 Computer System Architecture
- CS407 Distributed Computing
- CS409 Cryptography and Network Security
- CS451 Seminar & Project Preliminary
- CS431 Compiler Design Lab
- CS461 Computational Geometry [Elective]
- CS463 Digital Image Processing [Elective]
- CS465 Bio-Informatics [Elective]
- CS467 Machine Learning [Elective]
- CS469 Computational Complexity [Elective]
Note: If your subject is not here, check CSE S8 Syllabus too. You know why.
The Electronics & Communication Engineering S7 Syllabus curriculum consists of the following subjects. The credits awarded is also displayed in the tabular column across each subject.
|Course Code||Course Name||L-T-P||Credits||Exam Slot|
|CS405||Computer System Architecture||3-0-0||3||C|
|CS409||Cryptography and Network Security||3-0-0||3||E|
|CS451||Seminar & Project Preliminary||0-1-4||2||S|
|CS431||Compiler Design Lab||0-0-3||1||T|
|CS463||Digital Image Processing||3-0-0||3||F|
Total Credits = 22
How Difficult is the CSE S7 Syllabus?
This is the question we get asked most of the time. I know this question pops up in your mind too. Don’t worry.
We don’t have an opinion yet! We’ll update when we have. Why don’t you tell us, if you know 🙂
So, rock it anyway!
For queries and words related to the branch or subjects, Comment down below. We are listening.