These are the Electrical & Electronics Engineering S7 Syllabus Engineering (EEE) KTU has scheduled for B.Tech.
You can view or download the KTU S7 EEE syllabus pdf below.
Electrical & Electronics Engineering S7 Syllabus(EEE)
- EE401 Electronic Communication
- EE403 Distributed Generation and Smart Grids
- EE405 Electrical System Design
- EE407 Digital signal processing
- EE409 Electrical Machine Design
- EE431 Power System Lab
- EE461 Modern Operating Systems
- EE463 Computer Aided Power System Analysis
- EE465 Power Quality
- EE467 Non-Linear Control Systems
- EE469 Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
Note: If your subject is not here, check EEE S8 Syllabus too. You know why.
The Electrical & Electronics Engineering S7 Syllabus curriculum consists of the following subjects. The credits awarded is also displayed in the tabular column across each subject.
|Course Code||Course Name||L-T-P||Credits||Exam Slot|
Total Credits = 22
How Difficult is the EEE S7 Syllabus?
This is the question we get asked most of the time. I know this question pops up in your mind too. Don’t worry.
We don’t have an opinion yet! We’ll update when we have. Why don’t you tell us, if you know 🙂
So, rock it anyway!
For queries and words related to the branch or subjects, Comment down below. We are listening.