This is a great news to KTU students who were actively working for saving Kerala from the floods affected.
KTU management has come up with this great initiative to invite students to participate in the Kerala flood relief campaigns due to the floods affected in the time of 24-26 August.
It represents students outreach towards the state level activity participation representing their university.
The grace marks are awarded to the students on the basis of certain guidelines by KTU below:
- Only bonafide, regular candidates are eligible for the award of Grace Marks.
- The Marks shall be awarded for the end semester examinations conducted by the University.
- The Marks that can be awarded to the candidate is 25% of the marks scored by the candidate in each course.
- The maximum marks that can be awarded to a student for a course for all activities put together shall not exceed 10% of the maximum marks prescribed for the course.
- Transfer of marks from one paper to another shall not be permitted. Fractions of marks if any, while computing shall be discarded.
- Transfer of Marks from one semester to another semester shall not be permitted.
- The Marks shall be awarded for all theory papers/courses/subjects for which the University conducts End Semester Examination.
- The Grace Marks shall not be awarded to a student for Practical/ Lab/ Viva Voce/ internal assessment/ Seminar etc even though she/he fails for the same.
- This Grace Marks shall be awarded for the regular and supplementary examinations to be conducted during the end of the current semester (August to December 2018). Grace Marks shall not be awarded for subsequent examinations.
- The request for Grace Marks shall be submitted to the Controller of Examinations through the principal along with all relevant documents, within the time limit prescribed by the University. The request for Grace Marks received after the time limit shall not be entertained on any account.
- This is only a one-time incentive and shall not be quoted as precedence under any circumstances.