KTU Student Login [E-Gov Portal]
Ready to check the results? KTU Student Login is the right place.
KTU Students Login FAQ
- KTU Students Login account is disabled. What the next step?
This is a security issue by KTU website. You are disabled from logging into your account for 24 hours, after which you can again try to log in.
2. Forget Password says it doesn’t have the registered email id.
This is the problem mostly for first-year students. You have to ask your staff adviser to help you out in contacting your institution’s KTU registration team.
To contact KTU for queries/technical support, mail them at email@example.com
KTU Student Login – How to?
If you are a first-year student and if this is the first time you are logging in, make sure checklist the following.
- ✓ Together, You can also follow with the post to see how logging into the account is done.
- ✓ Firstly, Save the password somewhere instantly once you are logged in. (You will have to run behind you advisor to reset the password if you forget)
- ✓ Being the first time logging in, You will have to complete your personal details. Do it slowly, save it by every step and only submit at the end.
- Go to KTU Students Login page (https://app.ktu.edu.in/login.jsp) or use the login form above.
- Enter your username and password in the format (Username: MKT14CS112 Password: normal-text ) and click on Login button.
3. You will be loaded up successfully with your account.
Navigate across different sections of the website. You can find KTU exam registration, results, reports and more.
KTU PORTAL GUIDES
Do check out:
If you have any queries to ask us, do let us know below.
We would love to share it among our FAQ section if its common question.